- Private museum of Arab art in the pipeline for Beirut theartnewspaper.com/news/museums/p… 4 days ago
- RT @ConversationUK: Why the symbolism of Beyoncé's first official photo of her twins is worth reading about bit.ly/2v9V2pa https:… 1 week ago
- RT @nilanjanaroy: "It is an unhappy country that hates its public intellectuals."@Elif_Safak on "populism, nationalism, isolationism". http… 1 week ago
- Why archaeological antiquities should not be sold on the open market theconversation.com/why-archaeolog… via @ConversationUK 1 week ago
- Check also Soudade Kaadan's latest film @shubbakfestival on July 9th shubbak.co.uk/obscure/ twitter.com/DirectedbyWome… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Nomad
1st Stop: International Film Festival Rotterdam, January 30 – February 02 2012 The Visual Arts Festival Damascus was launched in 2010 with a program of exhibitions, screenings, multi-media performances, lectures and talks. The aim of the festival was to create … Continue reading
This is Charlotte Bank’s personal blog. I will be posting information on my projects and events, reviews and comments related to contemporary art and film and notes on my nomadic life between my two centres Berlin and Damascus.