- Photos of Princess Aisha Fahmy’s Newly Renovated Palace in Zamalek cairoscene.com/ArtsAndCulture… via @CairoScene 1 week ago
- The Complicated Legacy of Gertrude Bell, the Englishwoman Who Helped Colonize the Middle East hyperallergic.com/374047/the-com… via @hyperallergic 1 month ago
- Producing inequality: Creative economies in Cairo goo.gl/CDu8ME 1 month ago
- Nidal Hassan's "True Stories of Love, Life, Death, and sometimes Revolution" in Dubai tonight at 7 @AlserkalAvenue atassifoundation.com/projects/syria… 1 month ago
- Atlas Dubai: Art Without America artinamericamagazine.com/news-features/… via @ArtinAmerica 1 month ago
Category Archives: Nomad
1st Stop: International Film Festival Rotterdam, January 30 – February 02 2012 The Visual Arts Festival Damascus was launched in 2010 with a program of exhibitions, screenings, multi-media performances, lectures and talks. The aim of the festival was to create … Continue reading
This is Charlotte Bank’s personal blog. I will be posting information on my projects and events, reviews and comments related to contemporary art and film and notes on my nomadic life between my two centres Berlin and Damascus.