- I just uploaded 'The Art of Persuasion. Posters of the Anonymous Syrian Artist Collective Alshaab a…' to @academia! academia.edu/34622450/Charl… 21 hours ago
- Painting as Critique: Oil Painting as a Site for Social and Political Negotiation in Syria goo.gl/So8Aiq 21 hours ago
- Close encounters: Palestinian filmmaker faces criticism over sci-fi dystopia shar.es/1VrMql via @MiddleEastEye 2 days ago
- Statement by artists of documenta 14: conversations.e-flux.com/t/a-statement-… 5 days ago
- Istanbul biennial hires provocative curators, but where's the political art? theguardian.com/world/2017/sep… 5 days ago
Category Archives: Nomad
1st Stop: International Film Festival Rotterdam, January 30 – February 02 2012 The Visual Arts Festival Damascus was launched in 2010 with a program of exhibitions, screenings, multi-media performances, lectures and talks. The aim of the festival was to create … Continue reading
This is Charlotte Bank’s personal blog. I will be posting information on my projects and events, reviews and comments related to contemporary art and film and notes on my nomadic life between my two centres Berlin and Damascus.