Charlotte Bank is an independent researcher, curator and writer living and working between Berlin and Damascus. She curates film and video programs, exhibitions, organizes talks and seminars and publishes regularly in international media, on- and off-line. Zakharif blog is her personal blog on contemporary art, cinema, nomadic lifestyle and transculturalism.
- I just uploaded 'The Art of Persuasion. Posters of the Anonymous Syrian Artist Collective Alshaab a…' to @academia! academia.edu/34622450/Charl… 21 hours ago
- Painting as Critique: Oil Painting as a Site for Social and Political Negotiation in Syria goo.gl/So8Aiq 21 hours ago
- Close encounters: Palestinian filmmaker faces criticism over sci-fi dystopia shar.es/1VrMql via @MiddleEastEye 2 days ago
- Statement by artists of documenta 14: conversations.e-flux.com/t/a-statement-… 5 days ago
- Istanbul biennial hires provocative curators, but where's the political art? theguardian.com/world/2017/sep… 5 days ago