Charlotte Bank is an independent researcher, curator and writer living and working between Berlin and Damascus. She curates film and video programs, exhibitions, organizes talks and seminars and publishes regularly in international media, on- and off-line. Zakharif blog is her personal blog on contemporary art, cinema, nomadic lifestyle and transculturalism.
- Photos of Princess Aisha Fahmy’s Newly Renovated Palace in Zamalek cairoscene.com/ArtsAndCulture… via @CairoScene 1 week ago
- The Complicated Legacy of Gertrude Bell, the Englishwoman Who Helped Colonize the Middle East hyperallergic.com/374047/the-com… via @hyperallergic 1 month ago
- Producing inequality: Creative economies in Cairo goo.gl/CDu8ME 1 month ago
- Nidal Hassan's "True Stories of Love, Life, Death, and sometimes Revolution" in Dubai tonight at 7 @AlserkalAvenue atassifoundation.com/projects/syria… 1 month ago
- Atlas Dubai: Art Without America artinamericamagazine.com/news-features/… via @ArtinAmerica 1 month ago