Charlotte Bank is an independent researcher, curator and writer living and working between Berlin and Damascus. She curates film and video programs, exhibitions, organizes talks and seminars and publishes regularly in international media, on- and off-line. Zakharif blog is her personal blog on contemporary art, cinema, nomadic lifestyle and transculturalism.
- Private museum of Arab art in the pipeline for Beirut theartnewspaper.com/news/museums/p… 4 days ago
- RT @ConversationUK: Why the symbolism of Beyoncé's first official photo of her twins is worth reading about bit.ly/2v9V2pa https:… 1 week ago
- RT @nilanjanaroy: "It is an unhappy country that hates its public intellectuals."@Elif_Safak on "populism, nationalism, isolationism". http… 1 week ago
- Why archaeological antiquities should not be sold on the open market theconversation.com/why-archaeolog… via @ConversationUK 1 week ago
- Check also Soudade Kaadan's latest film @shubbakfestival on July 9th shubbak.co.uk/obscure/ twitter.com/DirectedbyWome… 3 weeks ago