Charlotte Bank is an independent researcher, curator and writer living and working between Berlin and Damascus. She curates film and video programs, exhibitions, organizes talks and seminars and publishes regularly in international media, on- and off-line. Zakharif blog is her personal blog on contemporary art, cinema, nomadic lifestyle and transculturalism.
- The Complicated Legacy of Gertrude Bell, the Englishwoman Who Helped Colonize the Middle East hyperallergic.com/374047/the-com… via @hyperallergic 1 day ago
- Producing inequality: Creative economies in Cairo goo.gl/CDu8ME 3 days ago
- Nidal Hassan's "True Stories of Love, Life, Death, and sometimes Revolution" in Dubai tonight at 7 @AlserkalAvenue atassifoundation.com/projects/syria… 3 weeks ago
- Atlas Dubai: Art Without America artinamericamagazine.com/news-features/… via @ArtinAmerica 3 weeks ago
- Egyptian artist Bahia Shehab wins UN prize for culture egyptindependent.com//news/egyptian… via @egyindependent 3 weeks ago